Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trying to Stay in His Path


Good Morning Saints,
It is a good morning, indeed! I have the love of the Lord in my heart and I know that I am blessed beyond my own understanding. That's enough to make me jump for joy and praise His Holy Name. Today, as I read my daily readings and Scriptures, I meditated upon the paths that we choose and how we struggle to stay upon those paths. Many of us know about spiritual warfare, but do we take the time to figure out the part it plays in our lives and paths? Well, we should, because we all have a war to fight; especially the war of complacency. We can never become complacent in our faith and love for the Lord, for our faith and love should be alive and ever-growing while we are clothed in our right-minds.  We should always be diligent in our praise, prayer, reading and meditation, for there is much to be learned and more to be done. 

Challenge: Ask the Holy Spirit to cleanse the dead spirit of complacency from your lives and renew your faith every day. Blessings, saints!

Scripture
1 Timothy 1: 5
The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.


Music










Pin It button on image hover