Friday, May 4, 2012

Is Your Eye on THE PRIZE?


Good Morning, Saints!
It is a good morning, indeed! Why is this morning so wonderful? Because, it is a day that the Lord has made! Some people ask me how I can be so joyful, all of the time. The truth is: I'm not always joyful. Some days, it is difficult to see the beauty that the Lord has placed before me. But, I am wise enough to know that it is there and that I am blinded by the less important circumstances of my life.  And, when I give those circumstances to the Lord, no matter how big or how small, the beauty of His day sets upon me like a dew-kissed rose. Oh, the beauty that awaits all of us, if we keep our eyes on The Prize:  Jesus. 


Scripture 
Philippians 3:14
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Music
Young teenage girls, singing His praises~~



Summer Giveaway #1: The Lord's Prayer Coaster
I will choose the recipient from those who reply 
during the next 2 weeks. Don't forget to join my blog,
in order to qualify! The giveaway is for ONE Lord's Prayer Coaster.  













Fabulous Etsy Artists~~

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87873434
Red Orange Black Woven Bead Bracelet, Smoldering Embers, with Button Clasp









    Ol' Rugged Cross Heavy COPPER Guitar Pick Style Men's Necklace

   Handmade Pincushion Soft Sculpture BLACK and IVORY Double Handcrafted CharlotteStyle Needlecraft

   

   Green post earrings sterling moss agate gemstone

   FLoral hand painted wine glasses JUST REDUCED WAS 20 NOW 15  SALE SALE SALE

   Ivory PRAYER FOR PROTECTION Inspirational greeting card Free Shipping

   Bib Necklace with Vintage Lace Roses

Brooch. Mr Darcy III Bridal. Jane Austen. Pride and Prejudice. Upcycled. Cameo. Bouquet Pin. Jewellery Pink Glass Pearl



Pin It button on image hover