Sunday, June 10, 2012

To Accept or Not To Accept...


Good Morning Friends,
I hope this note of hope finds you well and prayed-up! Smiles. Today, my heart leads me to discuss the accepted and unaccepted....  With all of the "things" flying around in the media, it can, sometimes, become difficult to decide what we choose to accept into our lives and what we choose to turn away from. And, just how do we make the choice to keep or dispense of certain ideas and ways of life? I choose to read the Word, meditate on what I have read, ask for Jesus' divine guidance and listen to His directions. That's all! Yep, that's it! And, you know what? I am always led in the right direction or to make the best decision, when I follow the Master's way.  It's as simple as that.  Of course, I could make a "big to-do" about why you should accept or not accept certain "things," but I tend to say less and "live" the example. It's NOT easy and I don't always make the right choices, but I put my best foot forward, everyday, knowing that my Father loves me and will guide me, if only I will ask. May your days be filled with prayer, joy and love, saints, as you walk this walk and run this race. Blessings!

Scripture

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 

Music

Giveaway Winner
Winner of the John 3: 16 wooden coaster:   Denise from Refine Me.




New Giveaway in two weeks!!!
To enter: Join my blog and leave
a comment for the current post.

One of my personal sentiments 
placed on a decoupaged wooden
coaster.




Wonderful Etsy Castteam Artists
(Click on the photo to visit their Etsy shops)












Pin It button on image hover