I hope your holiday was filled with lots of love and joy. I've just finished reading, If You Have a Craving, I Have a Cure, by Sheri Rose Shepherd. This is one of my chosen books to review for Tyndale Publishers. I was pleasantly surprised by Sheri's real-life short stories at the beginning of each chapter. Her "short takes" hook you into reading each chapter. This recipe book is filled with applicable Scripture and tasty recipes. Here is a taste of what you will find in each chapter:
1. One of Sheri's personal short stories.
2. Soul Food: Scripture and how it applies to our enjoyment of food.
3. New Life Recipes: Scripture and ideas about creating positivity and joy in your daily life.
4. Power Up with Prayer: Scripture and a power prayer.
5. Food Truth: A truth to keep in mind throughout the day/week.
6. Recipes with ingredients and step-by-step instructions.
7. A QR code that you can scan with your smart phone, providing more weight loss and kitchen coaching tips from Sheri. (available as a link, also)
Sheri's recipes are filled with mouth-watering ingredients. No bland or tasteless ingredients in this book! If you are thinking about losing weight, maintaining your weight or just eating healthier, this is a great book to help you achieve your goals.
I received this book compliments of Tyndale House Publishers, in exchange for my honest review. is a great recipe book to add to your personal library. It is a recipe book that you will use when in need of an emotional and spiritual lift. It is available in paperback, as well as eReader formats. Happy reading, friends!
Additional Information about the book:
~Availability link: If You Have a Craving, I Have a Cure