Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Thankful Tuesday: Another Day, Another Chance


Thankful Thursday

thursday favorite things

I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness;
I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.

Good Morning Friends,
It is 19 degrees and the snow is falling, here, in Denver! 
But, all is good! My youngest is enjoying his snow day...my eldest is filling-out job applications...my husband is working at home...and, 
I am working in my art studio.  
I hope all of you are having a wonderful Tuesday, no matter the weather. Keep it real and keep it God-focused.  I try to always keep in mind that a new day is another chance to live, explore, learn, praise and enjoy the blessings that God has placed before me! 
What are you thankful for, today or everyday? 

Reminder: April Giveaway
Richly Blessed Bookmarks
I will choose 5 winners! Join my blog and comment on the April posts, to become eligible. You may begin by commenting on this post! Blessings and Joy!

                                     
Pin It button on image hover