Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Change is Good!


katherines corner


Good Evening Friends!
I hope this short blog entry finds you well. 
This evening, my heart sits upon the topic of prayer and change.
Change is good when preceded by prayer. Yep!
Many of you already know that I am a retired school teacher and assistant principal.
Upon retirement, I created a business, Prayer Notes by Cynthia.
Boy, was there a learning curve! I had to learn how to run a business, as well as market the business. 
This was a huge change for me--running a business, instead of a classroom or a school. 
But, it was a great change!
If you have been a member of my blog or a customer, 
you know that my art has evolved over the last few years. 
I have finally reached a point where I am more comfortable with my creations.
And, you know what? That comfortable feeling prompts me to evolve my creations, once again.
Change is good, if preceded by prayer.
I challenge you to make changes, grow and enjoy each day, in accordance with His will.
Keep your eyes and heart open to His will and embrace change. 
Many blessings!

Scripture
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Romans 12:2

Music

He Kept Me by Kurt Carr


Crafts from my Etsy shop


Custom coasters for one of my customers.











Pin It button on image hover