Thursday, January 30, 2014

God Has Smiled on All of Us~

Photo Copyright Prayer Notes by Cynthia, LLC


Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals!



Good Morning Friends,
     Today, I am linking up with a few of my favorite blogs. It is a blessing to be able to write and express my feelings, today. I take nothing for granted....  I am so thankful for my life and my experiences, whether they have been uplifting or torturous, for they have made me who I am, today, a child of God.

     I feel the Lord working and moving in me when I am still, quiet and open.  It takes work for me to get to this place and  sometimes, the interruptions are plentiful. But, it is worth the work to get there. When I am in this place, I find myself NOT asking, praying, lamenting or worrying. I just "soak-up" His Presence and "hold-on." You know, this is the way I live and survive. It's a place of peace and praise. I treasure this time, as it is my Soul Food. I am not fully nourished without it and my day is disturbed when I miss it. My soul mourns and my perspective is self-centered when I forgo my communion with Him.

     After my stillness with the Lord, I spend my day creating "Praise-Art" and enjoying songs of praise, in the process. Today, I will share a few songs of praise that lift and speak to my heart and soul. I hope you enjoy them, too. Be blessed my friends~


God Has Smiled on Me

Take Me to the King

You Paid It All

In the Middle

Amazing Grace

God is Trying to Tell You Something
(The Color Purple)



FaithBaristaLLogo2


Pin It button on image hover