Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Giving Thanks

Giving Thanks



Scripture:   

1 Thessalonians 5:18 

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Hello Friends!
Indeed, it has been a while since I have blogged! Today, I am full of thanks and praise. Some would wonder why I am filled with joy, if they knew of the various trials that my family and I have endured. But, because of the tears and hardships, I have grown so much closer to my Father. He has smiled upon me! 

Everyday, He shows me new mercies and works miracles in my life and the lives of those around me. He is, indeed, a Miracle-Worker and I praise Him and love Him. I see His Hand moving in my life, day-by-day and I remind myself to move out of His way and trust Him to do "a work" in me. Of course, I always have to remind myself that He is in control, not me! Smiles.  So, every day, I look to the Lord for strength to renew my faith, love and hope. 

Giving thanks!!!! I am thankful to be clothed in my right mind and privileged to be able think upon Him, day-by-day. 



Please, take a few minutes to tell me what you are thankful for, in this season of life?


Take a few minutes to listen to Jamie Grace!

Pin It button on image hover