Friday, October 9, 2015

Maker of Lists~

Good Morning Friends,
Today, I find my heart focused on being with the Lord, just sitting at His feet. Yes, I have my list of "to-do's," but they are becoming more and more secondary to my desire to sit at His feet. I find that sitting at His feet focuses my thoughts and carries me where I need to be throughout the day. What does that do to my list? Smiles~ Well, it becomes more and more obsolete. Oh, I will probably always be a dutiful list-maker, but I know Who is in control of my life and my lists~

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Music: New Artist- Jonathan McReynolds
Pressure~ 





Limp~




Lovin' Me~

My Art
 Glass Make-up Mirrors




Pin It button on image hover